Wednesday 2 September 2015

Northward Bound

Hello humans.  I'm at it again.  Come sit down close to me and let me tell you about my next big adventure.

It's a beautiful September evening out there.  Everything still feels like summer, but we can expect the first hints of autumn to begin appearing soon.  The early mornings are already just that tiniest bit cooler.  And tomorrow morning, in the cool early sunshine of summer's end, Florence and I will be setting out for York.

It's a two hundred and fifty mile trip, so we won't get there until next Tuesday.  We have our overnight stops all planned out, our bags are packed, and we are so, so excited I can't even tell you.  The grin on my face has to be seen to be believed.

We'll be taking long lunchbreaks in pubs for the benefit of Flo's battery, so I'll be updating this blog at lunchtimes.  So check back for possible tales of unfortunate breakdowns, critical navigational errors and general panic!

To end tonight's prologue, I'll leave you with this little reminder that my personal Disney princess avatar is...


Catch you on tomorrow's lunchbreak!

No comments:

Post a Comment